New SOPREMAPOOL Tex 350 PP Geotextile
The first of the novelties is the addition of a geotextile to the catalogue: SOPREMAPOOL Tex 350 PP.
This product is a 100% recycled polypropylene non-woven geotextile, 350 g/m2.
The geotextile is mainly used as a protective and separating layer between the pool structure and the SOPREMAPOOL reinforced membrane. The composition of the geotextile acts as a fungicidal barrier. This prevents the creation of unsightly stains on the membrane caused by the spread of microorganisms.
Advantages of SOPREMAPOOL Tex 350 PP Geotextile
- Made of 100% recycled polypropylene fibres.
- Separation: prevents contact between non-compatible materials by acting as a chemical barrier.
- Protection and reinforcement: provides puncture resistance to the SOPREMAPOOL waterproofing membrane.
- Biological resistance: protects against bacteria and fungi.
- The 1.50 m width facilitates the butt installation of the reinforced membrane.
How the Geotextile helps the reinforced membrane
- Prevents the spread of microorganisms, fungi and bacteria between the reinforced membrane and the pool structure.
- Extends the life of the membrane due to the protection it affords.
- Disguises irregularities in the structure so that the membrane is smoother and more even once installed.
- Avoids incompatibilities between the structure and the membrane.
Installation of SOPREMAPOOL Tex 350 PP Geotextile
When fitting SOPREMAPOOL Tex 350 PP geotextile, we recommend Alsan Bond Pool SP, a fast drying solvent-based spray adhesive for bonding the geotextile to the pool structure prior to installing the reinforced membrane.
SOPREMAPOOL CTP1 Trolley
Already presented at the Piscina & Wellness 2023 fair, the SOPREMAPOOL CTP1 Trolley is a tool to easily handling and unrolling the waterproofing membranes.
It can be used in two ways: in a vertical format for easy transport of the roll, and in a horizontal position that allows easy unrolling and handling of the SOPREMAPOOL membrane.
In addition, with its telescopic design, it has been specifically designed to be stored with minimal space in the commercial vehicles of pool specialists.
All these novelties are available in the January 2024 price list and in the SOPREMAPOOL catalogue.